WAKE COUNTY ISSUES STAY-AT-HOME ORDER:
• The Proclamation will be effective on Friday, March 27th at 5pm and only applies to the Wake County portion of Angier.
• Please read the Order, only “essential” business are to remain open.
• Any gatherings of any number (greater than one), is prohibited.
• Grocery stores, pharmacies, doctor appointments are permissible.
• Restaurants will remain delivery or carry out ONLY.
• Faith Organizations are allowed for the purpose of providing online distribution, audio or visual broadcasting of services providing only minimal staff required for the broadcasting.